Principles relating to processing of personal dataBelow you shall find information about how and for what purposes SUN GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k., process your personal data.
WHO ARE WE (CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA)?
We are the SUN GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k based in Ujście, ul. Pilska 8, 64-850 Ujście. You can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or by post at: SUN GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k., ul. Pilska 8, 64-850 Ujście.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a data protection officer that you can contact by letter: CORE Consulting, ul. Wyłom 16, 61-671 Poznań or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Providing services to our clients
If you are or would like to become our client, we will process your personal data in order to provide our services and settle them on a tax basis.
Running our corporate website
We process your personal data to ensure the functionality of our website.
In particular, to ensure that you can browse our website without any problems and send us a message and your contact details via the form available on our website.
Cooperation with contractors
If you cooperate with us or would like to cooperate with us in business relations in future, we will process your personal data (e.g. as the owner of a company or institution or an employee of a company or institution) to establish and conduct such business cooperation.
Conducting e-mail correspondence
If you contact us by e-mail in any other matters than indicated above, we process the data provided by you for the purpose related to the given e-mail correspondence. This may be the provision of services by us, the ordering of certain services or supplies, recruitment, or other activity related to our business.
If you are our client, potential client or their representative, we will also process your data for marketing purposes, which means in particular promoting our business offer. As part of our marketing, we want to be able to present offers and promotions tailored to your needs.
For this purpose, we may profiling you, which, however, will not affect your rights or freedoms in any case or will not otherwise affect you in a similar way. Additionally, if you give your consent to receive marketing communications by e-mail or by phone, we will use your e-mail address and telephone number to communicate you our offers.
WHAT CATEGORIES OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
First of all, we process your contact data, as well as data about the company or institution where you work, e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, history of your communication with us, information about the sources of your data, name of the company or institution , NIP, history of using our service.
It may also be additional information that you could have included in the e-mail correspondence or that you could have provided during the telephone conversation, as well as your consent.
If you accept cookies *, we will also process information about how you use our website including the IP number from which you conncet with our website and information about the device you use when visiting our website, including its settings (e.g. browser, screen resolution).
* What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files commonly used on the Internet, stored on users device.
By using cookies we can:
- present our content to you better - we check what communiques from our side have already been presented to you so as not to repeat them and present content that is more relevant to your interests;
- take care of the efficient and safe operation of our website - we protect it, for example, against the operation of bots (programs that automatically examine the content of our website);
- check statistics on the use of our website - we build aggregate, anonymous statistics of visits and activities on our website.
In order for cookies to enable the display of advertisements tailored to your interests and searches, we cooperate with partner companies that may place cookies on your device and collect information about your online activity (so called third party cookies).
You can manage cookies on your device at any time by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings:
- for the Mozilla Firefox browser at: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek,
- for Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies;
- for the Microsoft Edge browser at: https://privacy.microsoft.com/pl-PL/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy;
- for the Google Chrome browser at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl,
- for the Opera browser at: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html;
- for the Safari browser at: http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/ochrona-i-prywatnosc/zarzadzanie-plikami-cookie/.
Until the cookie options are changed, our partners will use cookie technology to present you with advertisements that meet your current needs. Blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the use of our website.
WHAT ARE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data depends on what purpose they’re processed:
- Data according to your use of our website, which we obtain via the so-called cookie files we process the basis of your consent, expressed in accordance with art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law.
- If you have given us separate consent, we will process your personal data in order to send you direct messages by e-mail or telephone.
- To the extent that we want to ask you for an opinion on a given product or service - we will process your data with reference to legitimate interests pursued by the Controller which is constant need to improve our services and business offer.
- If you contact us (e.g. via the contact form available on our website) to inquire how we run the website or how to perform specific activities, we collect your questions and related data and provide answers with a reference to a legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in providing our customers and users with complete information and providing them with a positive experience with our service.
- If you conduct business cooperation with us or would like to establish one, we process your data according to concluded agreement with you (the form of such a contract may be any - including verbal or e-mail) and data processing is necessary to perform contract or necessary to respond to your cooperation proposal and take action before concluding an contract; in addition, we, as a data Controller have a legitimate interest in contacting all representatives of our contractors (e.g. their employees) in matters related to the cooperation;
- We also process all your data for marketing purposes with reference to legitimate interest of the data Controller. Marketing purposes include, in particular, presenting you with offers and promotions that we believe may interest you.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data depends on the purpose of processing. And so accordingly:
- consent to receive marketing messages by e-mail or telephone - until the consent is withdrawn, we will also process your data for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, to which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data and for the period of limitation of your claims, but not longer than 10 years;
- answering your inquires - by the time that is needed to answer your quetions and to provide you necessary explanations; after this period, we will process your data for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, to which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data, but not longer than 5 years;
- conducting business cooperation with contractors and contact regarding the establishment of such cooperation - for the duration of the cooperation or the time necessary to establish the terms of such cooperation; after this period, we will process your data for purposes related to the accountability of our activities, to which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data, but not longer than 5 years;
- the data that we obtained about the way you browse our website (via cookies) and the data processed in our marketing database - for the entire period when you are our client and later for a period of 5 years from the time that we finished our cooperation.
WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not share your data with any commercial entities. However, you should know that your data may be shared with providers of various types of services that involve the right to access your data. These are the following categories of providers:
- providers in the IT area and maintaining software, e.g. person responsible for administering our IT system and IT solution providers (telecommunications services, software suppliers, e-mail suppliers, hosting providers);
- Companies that provide for us legal, tax and accounting advisory services. (especially a law firm, accounting offices).
We only provide each entity with the data that is necessary to achieve the purpose. Whenever we disclose your data to other entities, we do so in accordance with applicable regulations. Every providers that process your data on our behalf must provide guarantees for the implementation of technical and organizational solutions that will protect your personal data and meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
Data protection laws grants you a number of rights that you can exercise at any time. Your rights include:
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to request rectification of data;
- right to request erasure of data;
- right to request restriction of data processing;
- right to data portability.
You can exercise the rights referred to above by contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com or by letter: Sun Group sp. z o.o. sp.k., ul. Pilska 8, 64-850 Ujście.
If you consider that we have in any way violated the rules for the processing of your personal data – you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osbowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT
Separately, we want to inform you that you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data which are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller (Art. 6.1.f GDPR).
If you object, we will no longer process your data for the purpose to which it relates. Please note, however, that we may have valid, legitimate grounds for processing your data, which will take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms. In some situations, the processing of your data may also be necessary to establish, pursue or defend claims. In such cases, we will not be able to take into account your objection.
You can object by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter: Sun Group sp. z o.o. sp.k., ul. Pilska 8, 64-850 Ujście.
TRANSFERING PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRIES
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EEA - the European Economic Area (so-called "third countries") – e.g. Google. However, if such transfer takes place, we transfer the data to countries for which the European Commission has issued a decision in which it stated that this country guarantees an adequate level of data protection or the transfer takes place on the basis of appropriate safeguards.